Thursday, May 28, 2009

What a way to end.

I have two classes left. Two. That's three hours. Less than that, actually. I find that ridiculous. What a way to end the year. . .

This is tough. This is really tough. The one teacher I've felt the most for is going through a lot of health problems. Normally, I could deal. I could pray, hope, understand, etc. But I can't. My grandma is fucking dying, and I just can't take it. Two people I care about, or at least two people who people who are very dear to me care about, are suffering and it seems impossible that my life is starting like this. My real life.

There's no point in despairing, however. That will not accomplish anything. I think all we can do is link arms and hope.

I love a few people more than I ever saw myself loving. These people are a very small minority, and it's a miracle that I even feel this way. I have so much trouble trusting others, letting myself really know them, yet these people have let it happen. Thank you. Thank you for letting me share my life with you. It doesn't end here.

No comments: