Friday, May 15, 2009

Dear Anon,

This is directed to ten people I know.

1. What happened? We used to be so happy together, and now I can't stand you. I hope you stop being so. . . mean.

2. We started to have something, but I forgot about you, or you forgot about me. . . perhaps it was mutual. Either way, you're a great person and I wish you the best.

3. I wish you knew just how much I fucking appreciate you. The amount of love and care I've come to have for you surprises me. You're a great friend, I just wish we could have been closer sooner, and I hope that we continue to become better friends.

4. You're one of the most unique people I know, and I admire you're individuality, despite that sometimes you're an ass hole.

5. You go between two personalities, and it's so confusing. I don't know if I should trust you.

6. I love you so much. Thank you for everything.

7. I am so glad I'm getting to know you. I think you've been misjudged and we become better friends.

8. Wow. I can't believe you're hardly in my life anymore. I would have never guess that we ended this far apart from each other.

9. You've always seemed nice, but I just never knew you. I wish I had.

10. I really like you. You're a fun person who is set in their moral beliefs, and will stick to them. I admire you.

4 comments:

Southwest said...

I felt the need to comment on this.

Where most people would use a vague setup like this to post the mean or nasty things they would never say to someone's face, not one thing you've said here seems intentionally hurtful. Largely, what you've written is kind and caring, and what isn't, is done with honesty and purposes far different from just "being a jerk."

I admire that a lot.

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

I don't know why I deleted my comment. Heh.

Thank you. I just did what was sincere.

Che said...

Well I for one do NOT admire it. Since it's so vague and open, I can only assume that all of these comments are directed at me. And since a large number of them are quite hurtful, you, sir, are a bitch.

JUST KIDDING. I don't even know why I'm commenting on this, it's not even your most recent one lol. My stomach hurts.